- Fundamentals and Core Objectives of Marketing
- Significance of Digital Marketing
- In-depth knowledge of Marketing Procedure
- Differences between traditional and digital marketing
- Grasping the basics of Digital Marketing procedures
THE DIGITAL MARKETING ERA
Digital Marketing has created quite a buzz in the marketing world. Everyone is talking about going digital. Marketers are opting to join digital marketing courses to get a better understanding of this new tool. Being digitally literate is important in the current scenario.
What is Digital Marketing?
Any advertising that gets delivered using a digital medium is digital marketing. Digital Marketing helps in promoting your products through different forms of electronic media, analyzing the online market and implementing marketing campaigns in real time to generate results. The job of a digital marketer involves keeping a constant tab on customers’ online behavior- what do customers view, how often they view it, what channels do they use e.g. tab, laptop, mobile etc. Tracking your customers’ interest and delivering the right product at the right place, at the right time helps you grow at a faster pace.
What are the benefits of Digital Marketing?
· Provides an equal platform to all players, small or big: Regardless of the size of your business, you get a level field to compete with your rivals. A well presented, user friendly website of your organization
· Pocket friendly: Digital media is a very cost effective medium as compared to the tradition modes like print or electronics.
· Accurately measurable: The best thing about digital media is that you can track your advertisements success or failure in real time and make the required changes immediately if needed. Google Analytics helps you to measure specific goals that you want to set and achieve for your website at a defined time.
· Best Lead Generation tool: You could build your brand integrity through lead generation activities online which in turn creates a brand value of your organization and impacts the decision making of your customers.
· Reach: Your business could be small or big, but your virtual presence could garner a worldwide recognition for your brand at a very low cost. You could optimize your keywords and get returns from them for a long time
· Go Viral Instantly: Social media share buttons are most widely used mediums for sharing your messages or announcements on your website quickly and widely
· Engages without being intrusive: You could engage your customers by providing a regular dose of informative content. This medium is non intrusive, yet helps you to reach out to your target audience. If a certain topic is of interest, the customer likes to get regular updates on it, provided it is not a direct sales pitch.
Should I include digital marketing in my marketing budget?
The answer is: absolutely yes! Traditional marketing can no more work in a silo. Customers are growing aware of the market. They do not wait for the information to come to them. They search for information themselves. The medium used to look up for such information is most of the times, online. Digital media is now the most sought after source of entertainment, shopping, news, and social networking these days. Consumers also base their decisions on various other influencers like friends and family. Your digital presence would help to build your brand’s trustworthiness and authenticity in the consumers as well as influencers minds which would further lead to revenue generation.
I have a small business. Do I still need to strengthen my presence online?
Yes. Digital media has the maximum impact on the customers’ decisions. If you want to be present, be present online for sure. Any business which chooses to stay away from the new digital marketing era, stands a high chance of redundancy sooner or later. A blend of traditional as well as digital marketing in your media plan would be the ideal plan.
What should I do to become a digital marketing professional?
To transform from a traditional marketing person to a digital marketing professional, a digital marketing training comes handy. Taking the help of digital marketing trainers from a reputed institute helps to expand your horizon and leads to your smooth transition and upgradation from a traditional marketer to a professional digital marketer.
What should be my criterion to search for a digital marketing institute?
While looking for a good training institute for yourself, you should keep in mind that the quality of trainers makes all the difference. If you are trained by the best trainers in the industry, your understanding of the subject will be stupendous. A good institute also extends a lifetime support to its students for future obstacles faced on the professional front.
Where can I find a good digital marketing training institute in Delhi?
Your search ends here. We at Simply Digital take pride for having the best faculty in the industry. Our trainers have a pedigree of IIT and IIM and we feel elated to get fabulous feedback from our outgoing students. We ensure a holistic understanding of the subject for our students and a lifetime support to them if required.
What are the career opportunities after completing a Digital Marketing Course?
Digital Marketing is essential in all organizations in today’s scenario. This means there is a huge need of digital marketers. Opportunities are numerous. You could either train to be a digital marketer, handling all aspects of digital marketing or else hone your skills to be a specialist in a particular part of digital marketing, like SEO Specialist, Content Marketer, Adwords Specialist, Social Media Specialist etc. After the completion of your digital marketing course, you could also follow the area of your interest and work as a freelance expert in any of the fields of digital marketing and take home a handsome salary.
I would like to start off by saying that I haven’t been to many digital marketing institutes.. But I thank my lucky stars for having sent me to the right Institute called Simply Digital. Simply Digital’s trainers are very calm, humorous and humble. Apart from these human traits, each and single trainers at Simply Digital is experienced and highly skilled most of the digital marketing.Samarth Jaiswal
Simply Digital has given me a chance to study SEO, SMM, and Inbound Marketing courses, and those are great. Class room teaching, one on one interacting with faculty, small classes and focused attention given to every child is what one needs!. Your performance will be tested with an internship and you will job ready by the end of the course.Abhishek Gupta
Simply digital’s digital marketing course has been an eye opener. I think it is important for everyone to know that Digital will be bigger than what we can probably imagine and Simply Digital is the best institute to learn this from.Abhishek Pathak
4.7/5 based on 232 reviews) | Read reviews| (
Connect to the Faculty
Anirban is IIT Delhi 2010. He is young blood and feeds on Data. He builds astounding campaigns on Google AdWords and has mastered Data Analytics with amazing lateral insights. He is passionate about teaching and brings in a lot of method and logic to his lectures.
Young brain from IIT Kanpur highly skilled in Search Engine Marketing and PPC Campaigns. Swati has the ability to think 'out of the box' to generate maximum ROI out of paid advertisement. Swati is proactive, result oriented, responsible and technically sound trainer and she is always ready to put all her energy and time to train people for digital marketing. She has an exceptional troubleshooting and analytical skill in recent SEM techniques.
Up Coming Batches
Tuesday - Friday
- 11:00am to 1:00pm
- 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Starts every 2nd & 4th Tuesdays
Saturday - Sunday
- 10:00am to 1:00pm
- 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Starts every 2nd & 4th Saturdays
- 10:00am to 2:00pm
- 2:00pm to 6:00pm
Starts every 2nd Sunday
Google Adwords Certifications
The Google AdWords certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of AdWords. An AdWords certification allows individuals to demonstrate that Google recognizes them as an expert in online advertising.
Google Analytics Certification
The Google Analytics exam is designed to test your knowledge of digital analytics best practices and the Google Analytics platform. Passing the exam is required to earn a Google Analytics certificate.
Facebook Blueprint Certification
Blueprint Certification provides digital advertising professionals with a currency that will allow them to differentiate themselves in the job market.